Friday, July 31, 2009

Crew Bar, Disco and Beautiful Sitka

Last night was a better night than the night before. There was a small group of people that hung with me for most of the night. It was pretty fun. During one of my breaks, Amanda came and got me and we went and saw one of the staged shows. It was really cool. She told me I had to go to the disco later that night.. So.. I finished up at about 12, everybody went to see the comedian. Afterwards, I broke down, went and took my stuff to my room, and went to the crew bar. Amanda was dressed up in a blue dress. I saw a lot of people I knew. One girl Amy came and told me she thought my music was awesome, and she was the one who booked me for the crew party.

At one point, Amanda’s boyfriend came and said “You might want to look out man. I don’t know know if you’re my ‘replacement’ but she’s wild.” At first I was kind of confused on what he was talking about, but then realized. I assured him I had no intentions of dating, or trying to date. She was just one of the first people I met and first friends.

We went to the disco (the few of us) and I was a tad more social than last time. Wasn’t too many people there. After hanging for about an hour, I went and hit the sack.

This morning, I woke up pretty late. About 11. Took a shower and then went and ate some lunch. Then went and took some pictures of Sitka... There was actual SUNLIGHT, and it looked absolutely gorgeous. Now I’m hanging in my room, just waiting to play for a private party.. Then I play 9:15 to late. Alrighty, I’m out!

No comments:

Post a Comment