Saturday, August 1, 2009

Woo wee

July 31st: 7 pm



Played my gig at the party, that 0 people showed up too. So I just used the time to practice. The crew watched, and then I showed them my macbook and began the selling pitch. Afterwards, I took more photos of outside, since the clouds lowered just right around the mountains which made for some breathtaking moments. Afterwards, I went downstairs and called my best friend, Nick. Turns out, he got married.

Him and his girlfriend have been living at his parents house, but they went and got their own place last week, and just decided to get married. Haha. They did it at the court house. Sadly, they’re shooting for a ceremony in September and I can’t make it. He said he wouldn’t have a best man if I couldn’t be there, which is really cool, but sad at the same time. It’s moments like these where you wish you had instant access to the places you’re from. I’m proud of him and how far he’s come, and his girlfriend.. I mean wife is a great girl. It’s just weird how time flies, and you find how far behind you are.

Got my gig tonight, then day off tomorrow! I’ll post some more pictures around the blog!

Until then!

2 comments:

  1. WOOOHOOOO! Congrats to Nick and his lady!

    Everybody has his/her time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap! Nick got married?! Crazy stuff.

    Glad you're having fun though!

    ReplyDelete