Saturday, July 25, 2009

2nd Gig!


July 24th, 12:10 AM.`


Well, I rehearsed a bit, took a much needed nap, and got on the internet via the crew bar. For some reason my computer won’t connect to the internet (it has once... but I can’t figure out how to get it back on.) Afterwards, I bumped into the Comedian on the ship. He’s here until tomorrow. Real nice guy. Turns out he was a writer on the Bearnie Mac Show. He showed me the staff mess, and I got to eat there. It was a smaller room, but they had waiters to wait on you. The food was decent. Afterwards, I got dressed in my tux. Looked pretty fancy (picture included.) I got down there and started playing at 7:15. It was a very busy night. I had a lot of repeat people coming back, which is always a good thing. I ended up only taking a half hour break the whole time (minus string breaking breaks of 3 or so minutes.) It was a good crowd there. After that, I quickly packed up and went to see the comedian. He was a pretty funny guy. I was very impressed.


Now I’m in my room.. exaughisted, and I gotta wake up at 5:15 to be at a meeting at 6:15. Then drill at 10:00. Gotta play from 5 to 10 tomorrow. Maybe I’ll take advantage of the night I’m givin’ and meet some new people down in the crew bar. I passed a few girls really dressed up on their way there. Kinda funny to me. Ok, I’m out. Time to sleep!


1 comment:

  1. Look at you! I'm pretty sure those girls put an eye on you, MR.Prince!

    ReplyDelete