Saturday, July 25, 2009

Alarm clocks, and Orcas

July 23rd, 8:26 AM



Well, I slept like a baby last night. Bed was comfortable, it was pitch black in my room, so I got to say I was pleased. HOWEVER, when I was setting my alarm last night, I some how managed to switch the west time zone to midwest time zone.. Putting me an hour ahead. So instead of waking up at 8 AM, I woke up at 7 AM. Took a shower (which I thought was going to be bad because of how small it all is, but it had good heat and pressure, so that was cool. Got dressed, and went and ate breakfast. Food was pretty good. Cheese scrambled eggs, a pastry, one bowl of oatmeal, and a couple pieces of bacon. Pretty delicious. But it’s hard to get breakfast wrong.


Afterwards, I headed to the top to see where we were. Now yesterday, the tempature was 80 something. I walked outside with shorts and a shortsleeve shirt and Iw was hit with 50 degrees of coldness... enforced with wind. It was cloudy out side, and you can see the coast of canada about a mile away all around us (since we’re going through the channel.) Quite beautiful. And to top it off, I saw three orcas. Unfortunately I didn’t have my camera on me. I’m afraid to look like a tourist and a worker at the same time. I’m gonna go through my setlist today, and put together a list of songs I haven’t done yet so I stay fresh.


1 comment:

  1. Canada is pretty much like Russia (the weather I mean). So now you have the basic impression ;)

    ReplyDelete