Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Waiting...

Well, after another week of no emails, or phone calls from agents or music supervisors, I was quite worried. But today, I got a phone call from my local post office, who had my passport. That was good news. Only took 4 weeks. So once I got it in my hands, I was planning to email and let all the companies know I had it, to maybe spark some more interest.

Two hours later, I got a phone call from Proship, and they were checking in on me. Wanting to know if I had my passport yet, (which I informed him it was in town) and if I was still available from June to January. I told him yep, and he also asked me if there wasn’t another full 6 month contract available, would I be willing to take a month contract in August. I told him if that’s all that was available, I could do that.

So, that’s good news that there’s a chance I’ll get to do at least SOMETHING.


I’ll fill ya in when I hear more!

No comments:

Post a Comment