Sunday, July 12, 2009

More preparation...

I got myself a rain coat (something someone suggested I get while I'm in Alaska.) So I got it for 30 bucks. Pretty comfortable. Got myself a small popup hamper that was about 5 bucks. Got my eyes checked for new contacts, so I'd have a good setup while I'm on the ship. I also got my tux, so I think I'm 100% prepared for this gig. I have everything they mentioned and more, so there's not much more to do except wait and leave. I should have about 500 bucks in my account when I go for the ship so I should be ok Money wise until my first paycheck (but honestly I don't need any money, because the food and room are taken care of, and I'm set up with all the little necessities.

I AM however going to send my CD in to get it approved by Carnival so that I can sell it on the ship. If it gets approved, I have to get a little carnival "tag" on the CD. SO if that's the case, I'm going to print a Carnival Edition of my CD, All Behind Me, and include a couple extra songs on it. Maybe "Grounded" and "Unforgotten Memory." But we'll see how that goes. It will also be in a Cd Jacket (like a two sided pocket, and the CD Goes in the middle.) I'll put my actual CD cover on the CD itself, and get a couple new pictures for the case, that reflects the Cruiseship look. But I'll fill you in on all that as it comes together!

Okie, 'til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment