Wednesday, July 8, 2009

No Phone Calls..

Another week and a half went by without a phone call, but then finally I got an email from Carnival with an application, a data sheet and medical information. I was then told I would be called that following Monday (I received the email on Friday).


I got a phone call from the music supervisor, and he explained that the sooner I get the physical, the sooner I’ll get put on a ship. It’s now June, and he said there are some openings in July, but will leave by August at the latest. I asked what salary is for one man band, and he said 700 a week starting. I’ll get full medical coverage. I’ll play 4 to 5 hours a day with drills when the ship departs. Free room and board. I’ll work for a minimum of 4 months. So that’s really good news! I’ll run to get that physical and fill you all in as I get the job!


No comments:

Post a Comment