Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Physical done!

It’s been a few weeks since I was told of the job details for cruising, and I’ve had a lot done. I was told if I got my physical stuff done “soon”, I could leave in July. It was early June when told this. SO, I called and pleaded with a Doctor’s office, who was not my Dr. to let me in to get a physical. They gave it to me two days later. Then got my blood work done. Took about 4 days to get all the results in, which looked good from my Doctor’s point of view. So I sent it in with HIGH HOPES!!


4 days later, I get an email (which about an hour before, I got an email from Proship asking me if I was available for a Australian/New Zealand Cruise in November. GOD I wanted to go soo bad, because that’s my dream place to go, but alas.. I have school in January.) The email was from the cruise line asking me to go BACK to the doctor’s office and get my Blood Pressure measured for a whole week. So I set up the dates and emailed the medical people and asked if they wanted a 5 or 7 day weeks worth. Got an email asking for 3.... Slightly different from a week.. So I went it. It was high normal, but it wasn’t too bad. I took the sheet and faxed it over, and am now waiting for a response. Right now my thoughts are probably “No, we need you to do 5 days.. or 7 days..” or there will be some other mumbo jumbo crap that could have been taken care of two weeks ago, but was pushed back just because they like getting your hopes up!


I’ll update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment