Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Passport came in.

It’s Monday, and I received my passport in the mail. First thing I did was email all the agents to stimulate some interest. Proship was the only one to reply and say he would let the people interested know, and he’d update me. So at least there’s someone that’s being active!

Last night I was looking around the cruise blog on musicianwages.com, and came across the available cruise jobs and found that there was another agency. Monestudios.com . It looks the most professional of the four agencies I’ve contacted. They said they had immediate openings for a one-man band (a person who plays an instrument and sings with or without tracks to back them.) It was pretty simple to sign up, and it gave the most information about the job than the others did combined, in my opinion. The layout made more sense, and I was very sucked into the whole thing.

So I applied, and gave the info they required. So we will see on that as well. I figure the more agents that are looking for me, the better chance I have at getting a job!

As I wait in anticipation for a job, I’m just learning more and more songs so that when I can be the best I can be on the ship!


Well, that’s all from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment