Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It fits!!

Well as I waited for the plane, we were informed that a child had puked on a seat during landing, so those three seats were sealed off. So we boarded the plane a little later than expected. But I held my guitar close to try to make it appear as small as possible. Luckily I was one of the 1st people to board so I had first dibs on my instrument being put in the overhead rack. And it JUST fit, so I didn’t have to pay 200 dollars. Which is a wonderful thing. Because.. well... I worked a lot of time just to earn money to bring with me and it would kind of blow if I had to spend 75% of it on getting my instruments to my job.


So I’m on the plane now, and we were given cookies and water for the snack. Delta Cookies. I think it’d be pretty neat if they sold that in stores. Not because it was good (because believe me... I’ve had much better) but the fact that If they’re hurting for money, why the hell would you package and give cookies. I know peanuts was an option as well... but seriously.


We’ve been experiencing some turbulence. Not too bad. Just enough to make me wonder why I didn’t bring one of my seasick remedies (they work on most types of motion sickness). The plane is on its way to Minneapolis. Then I guess I’ll just hang low and wait until my plane flies to Vancouver. Luckily I don’t have to switch planes, so that’s nice. I have a better chance of receiving my luggage that way!


Well, I’m off to no good. Write the next chance I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment