Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jeanau!

I woke up about 8 AM, and quickly ran to eat breakfast. It was ok... kind of overly wet scrambled eggs.. But whatever, they had orange juice so that was awesome. I ran into town and browsed a book store, and got on HIGH SPEED internet, and uploaded my blog stuff and pictures. Then downloaded a few new songs to add to my set. Just so I can stay fresh.

Afterwards, I went back to the ship and watched some Family Guy until about 12:15 where I called Amanda and I went to hang with her, her boyfriend, and a couple other cool guys. We all went out to town and ate pizza. I had thai chicken pizza. Pretty good. And very filling.. My stomach has been shrinking because I find myself not eating as much, which is GREAT. And I'm getting good excersise just by running around the ship (I use the stairs as often as possible) as well as walking into town. I'm trying to set up a schedule for the gym. So, after lunch we all went our separate ways and I tooks some more pictures of the mountains and stuff. HUGE mountains. I'll have to post them when I have fast internet.

I came back to the ship, been blogging and checking stuff out.. Going pretty well. Nothing big going on tonight. It's my night off. Crew party at 11:30. It's a traffic-light party. Wear green if your single, yellow if you're not sure, and red if you're taken. I don't have a red or yellow shirt. So... haha. I'm just going so I can meet some new people.

Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. I WISH YOU LUCK!!! and next time will send you something...uh...ORANGE! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete