Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Plane and travel info!

Well, today (about twenty minutes ago) I got my email with the hotel information and ticket information! I'm flying out at 6:42 PM on Tuesday, and will arrive in Vancouver, Canada around 11 pm (their time) so it's about a 7 and a half hour flight. I don't have to switch flights, luckily but we do have to land at some point for tech stuff (I think that's just their way of saying they need gas..). I'll be staying in a Holiday Inn, about 10 minutes away from the airport. The following morning, I'll travel to the ship (though it wasn't very specific when I should arrive, I'm sure I'll be up bright and early and ready to get to it.

I think I do have to share the hotel room. It says shared.. So.. yeah, but luckily It says single room when it comes to my ship, so that's all the more assuring! So, now it's wait and see what happens. I guess I'll update before I leave, or if they give me any more info!!

No comments:

Post a Comment