Thursday, September 3, 2009

Off to a good start

Well after I blogged, I found the muse in me to writer another of the three songs. It turned out really cool. I went to bed, and woke up, and immediately got started on recording the Christian School song. I got to test out my speakers,my new mic, my porta-booth, and logic. After about 5 hours, I got it tracked and mixed, and just sent it off. A lot of it sounds great on my speakers. I was told they translate well to other speakers, so hopefully that's true! I got to play a spotted schedule tonight, which leaves me being done at 11:30. Not too bad. And tomorrow's my day off.. a day early! We'll be in Juneau, so I'll check my internet stuff, do my usual runs and then record the next song I wrote.
I might try to write the other one tonight, just to have in case I want to record back to back. The 1st one I'm doing will be pretty simple on the account it will just be acoustic. The other one will probably be a band song, which takes longer,obviously. Well I'm gonna go string up my guitar! Write soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, send me a song! PLEASE! I want to hear the new sound!!! The acoustic one would be pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete