Friday, September 11, 2009

Last Juneau

I finished up the gig last night. My voice hurt a bit. I went to my room and finished up "Super Bad" and I went to sleep and continued to have weirder dreams. I woke up at 12 pm, which was fine because we wouldn't be into Juneau until 2. So I got up, and ate breakfast...or rather lunch, and then showered up. I called friends, and got caught up with them and their lives.
The line of people wrapped 4 rooms. It was huge. SO I just went back to my room and get my stuff together, like my computer, my camera, and all that. This will be the last time I lay my eyes on Juneau... at least for a while, so might as well take some pictures.
I got to the coffee shop, and got right to downloading this program that closed in the middle of my last try... so I'm trying again, and ALREADY it closed once and I had to restart. GOD I PRAY it doesn't stop again.
Otherwise, I'm just talking to friends, and hanging on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment