Thursday, December 17, 2009

Massages and Paradise

Today, I got up at 8:30. My body was very confused why I was doing such a thing, but I forced myself too, and I got my sunscreen on, and set my phone clock to the right time. I made my way outside, and met up with Kelly and Leah. Jason had to hang with his family for awhile. So we all got a little van that took us to the Paradise Beach. We got a table with chairs for 6 bucks. Immediately, I ordered a coke and guacamole.
One of the thousand people that was trying to sell us stuff sold me some cool sunglasses. I ate up the guacamole. Then I ordered some lobster and steak, which was pretty delicious.
Then I got a massage from a girl that came by. She was 22.. that’s about all I learned. But she did the whole body for me. I laid down on a lawn chair and she went about it for about 40 minutes.
Afterwards, I got some oysters and eventually got more guacamole. Jason and his family showed up a little later and they hung out with us at the beach until about 2. Then Kelly, Leah and I took a taxi back to the ship. I separated from them, and went back to my room and wrote a song for a customer.
After I recorded it, I took a nap for about an hour, and then went and got dinner. Then I started work on another song order, and finished that up by about 12. Now I’m going to do a template order real quick and go to bed. I have some stupid boat drill tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment