Thursday, December 17, 2009

Late nights, cartoons, Bon Jovi assistants...

1 am, December 16th

Today, after writing the blog, I went to lido deck and got some japanese food. Then got some banana creme pie. Afterwards, I spent more time on recording my voice parts for the cartoon, and put together a couple scenes. I went to eat dinner, which was steak and fried cheese. I was feeling kind of sick so I didn’t eat too much. Came back to my room and took a shower and went to work.
As I played, a lady called me over and told me used to be the personal assistant of the guitar player for Bon Jovi. She said she scouts for musicians for some of her friends that are in record labels and stuff. She bought an album and said she would send my stuff to her people.
After playing, went to eat pizza with Kelly, Leah, and Jason. Afterwards, came back to my room to go to sleep!


December 17th
Today, I woke up at 12, and found that my financial aid should cover all my schooling, and I should be set on that front. I went up and got lunch on Lido with Glenn and we talked about the things he could be doing, and things I'd be doing. Then I went to my room to work on my cartoon until 6. I had dinner and then came back to my room and took a shower. Then I went up to meet the friends for sushi at 7. Except they didn't show up. So.. a little annoyed, I went and restrung my guitar.
Before the start of my second set, Kelly came with Jason and she apologized saying she got so drunk in Ixtapa that she was just too sick to come, and she was going back to sleep. But we made plans to meet as a group tomorrow at 9 in Acapulco.
I got a terrible migraine, but I played through. Stu came by and watched me play and brought some people.
After my set, I went over and talked with him about the commercial thing on my album. He said he figured I didn't have it, and he didn't want to say anything unless corporate really forced.. Which since they were... He apologized for the whole mess.. and then bought a cd. Ha.
He told me if I EVER want to come back, to email him and he'll get me on his ship. He said it would be a sad day when I left. So, that was real cool of him. I asked him if he'd be willing to fill out an internship paper for me, if my school allowed it, and he said he would write me anything I needed for that.
After the gig, I went down to the crew mess and saw Noochie. There was no good food so she made me some thai food. Very spicy, but very good. Then she told me the song I wrote for her always makes her smile and puts her in a good mood. Which was nice to hear. She said she'd be coming to NC in April, so I said she'd definitely have to keep in touch.
Now I'm in my room!! Getting up in 6 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment