Monday, October 19, 2009

2 hours of land, and heading towards Category 5 Hurricane Rick!

I woke up at 11 this morning, and I really regretted it, but I needed to make some phone calls. I called Nick first and talked to him for a bit. Then I talked with my dad for awhile. Then I called Amanda and talked about the music business stuff, and we filled each other in on some things.
After the phone conversations, I went down to my room, and called up Eric (whom I saw return while I was talking on the phone) and asked for his room key. I then made my way into town, towards the mall. I only had 2 hours to be out. So I moved fast. As I walked into the outside mall, I was stopped by a lady selling lotions... She talked me into buying a couple.But I gotta hand it to her, I feel a lot smoother :)
Then I went to lunch at a Japanese place, and had Teriyaki chicken and Sushi. All awesome.
As I was leaving the mall, I saw Val, and then Glenn.. and then Cleo. So we all walked back together.
When I got to my room in the ship, not five minutes went by before we were called to do boat drill. So, I ran up to do so. On my way up, I found out we may take the ship around Hurricane Rick. Which seems a little crazy to me. I think we should go the opposite direction, versus going towards it.
After boat drill, we had a meeting. Stu introduced himself as the new cruise director, and he introduced the new dance team, and did a run down of things.
I made my way to my room, and showered up and prepared for dinner. They had the good steak at dinner, so I ate a couple things of that. Talked with Glenn, Cleo and Val. Then I went to my room, and got ready to go to work.
I was feeling the tiredness... My voice still hurt, and there wasn’t much of a crowd. So I just took it easy and played a lot of slower songs. I left at 12, due to lack of audience, and now I’m going to get some REAL sleep. So, until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment