Monday, November 16, 2009

Hair Cut, Loud Crowds and Cartoon

The last few days have been pretty decent! My day off in Acapulco was fairly laid back after class. I got my hair cut, dyed darker and highlighted. Then I worked more on the cartoon. At 3, I met up with Glenn and we discussed the details of the cartoon, and characters.
Afterwards, I went to my room and continued working on the cartoon until late at night, where I went and ate a bowl of noodles… Since I missed dinner.

The following day, went to class, and a lot of people liked my hair. I worked more on the cartoon for a few more hours, watching the office in the process. I had dinner, talked more with Glenn about the cartoon, and then I got ready for work.
I played my set to a small group of people the first set. Sold a CD. THEN every set after that was very busy and I had a big group screaming for me the rest of the night. I mean.. they were LOUD. Lot of fun though. More compliments on the hair.
Afterwards, I went to my room and played some Madden '10 until I fell asleep.

I woke up this morning to boat drill. Afterwards, I went to lunch and now the rest of the day I'll be working on the cartoon, and play tonight! Checked my email, and Robby Takac of the goo goo dolls said I could send him my CD to listen too. Cool stuff!!

1 comment: